Saturday, December 1, 2007

Rip Van Winkle's distant cousin

Sleep, Sleep, and more Sleep that is what I have been up to. Yesterday I got off work around 6pm and told hubby I was going to lay down for a few minutes. I finally crawled out of bed to stay around noon today. This afternoon I had to work for a few hours and after I came home I took a 2 hr nap. It has been raining and cold so cuddling under blankets feels great. My kids enjoyed snuggling for a few minutes, but then they were off to watch tv and destroy the house under the not so watchful eye of dad. As long as no one was injured the house can be straighted up. It is 6:30 and I am thinking that early to bed might not be such a bad idea. Hubby swears I won't be able to sleep tonight, but I bet I do. Hope everyone had a great Saturday.

2 comments:

Monalea said...

Dear friend,

I have been reading your blog but not commenting. My mind has felt a lot like Goldie Hawn in "Overboard"......bb,bb,bb,bb,bb,bb,bb,bb,bb,bb........I miss snuggling under the covers since hot flashes entered my life.

Love you 2-3-6,

Monalea

Anonymous said...

Well, let's see ... we have Jeremy & Nathan in common -- and my Nathan likes to write his name as "Nate" at school because it's shorter & Jeremy just likes to pick his own name sometimes and wants to be called "Jeremiah," although that's not his real name. Nathan's middle name also happens to be Ryan. (No Patricks or Dustys, though, just one more named Derek)

And I really need to catch some major ZZZs too! :)