Sunday, December 9, 2007

Power of Prayer

Thanks for all the prayers for my friend, I have heard several different updates today, but they all have said she is awake, alert, and doing great. I believe in the power of prayer and if it is Gods will she will be home soon. This is the first Sunday that I have missed church since Oct and it was a strange day, I really missed it. The kids are still sick and it was snowing so we stayed home. I spent lots of time on the computer and watching TV. Not a great substitute for church, I know.... I hope that everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

Pat said...

So glad to hear the good news....thy will be done Lord.
Hope you too have a great week that will continue to be filled with good news!

Anonymous said...

Stacie Our church has been praying for your friend and we know that prayer can do so much so we will keep praying un till she comes home. Mom

preacherman said...

This year I have seen the power of prayer in my life. Last November I was diagnosed with GBS a disease that effects your immune system and you get paralized. Well it hit me one day. I started falling. They finally diganosed me with it. I spent over 14 days in ICU, then spent 6 months in a wheel chair then walker, then cain and am now walking on my own two legs all because of the power of prayer. God is so good.