Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Puppy Power

New news: We are going to have an addition to the family on Friday. Her name is Sassie Girl, a 7 week old Yorkie that I fell in love with. She is just the sweetest little thing, the kids love her, and the hubby is accepting her more every day. He didn't really want her at first, but he is softening up. I just can't wait to bring her home. I get to go and see her every day and play with her and we are bonding. She has such a calming effect on everyone she comes in contact with. I have taken her to visit some of my manor hospice patients and they just love her. When we get her home I plan to put some pictures of her in the blog. Hope everyone is having a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see Puppy .Love you MOM...

preacherman said...

I love dogs.
We have 2.
The boys just love 'em.
Can't wait to see the pictures.
I'll show the boys.
I hope you have a great weekend!
In Him,
Kinney Mabry

Monalea said...

Stacie, I hope your sweet puppy finds a special place in your heart like my little puppy has. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Monalea